Have you ever… caught a fish, held a frog, climbed a mountain or paddled a kayak? Check out Summer Camp at Camp Selah!
For children entering grades 1 through 6
Day camp at Camp Selah on Tully Pond is a traditional camp experience filled with daily, swimming, sports & games, arts & crafts, and nature study. Children have fun and make friends in a rustic setting where all kids learn to practice the four core values of the YMCA: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health. Our counselors include our year-round Y-ACES staff as well as mature high school and college students. All staff members have been CORI checked.
- Counselor to camper ratio is 1:10.
- Each week is limited to 60 campers, so register early!
- Social Distancing will be practiced and all state reopening guidelines will be observed.
- Camp hours are 7:45 am to 5:45 pm Monday through Friday.
- Cost is $175 per week for YMCA members and $210 per week for Community Members.
Limited financial assistance is available. Financial assistance applications are available at the front desk of the YMCA.
No child will be admitted without a completed Camper Enrollment Packet, available at the front desk. A non-refundable deposit of half-tuition is due at the time of registration, with the balance due one week prior to each session attended. Registration paperwork, current physical, and vaccination record are due two weeks before your session begins.