The Athol Area YMCA is more than just a building, it is the pulse of the North Quabbin Community.
We take pride in our work both inside and outside the YMCA. Come check out what we do have inside our 4 walls. With over 23,000 square feet, the Athol Area YMCA has so much to offer.
- Fitness Center with tons of cardio options including Treadmills, Recumbent and upright bikes, Recumbent elliptical, Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT’s), Ellipticals, Stair Climber, Rowers, Arm Cycle, Stepper, S-Force
- State of the art strength line with rep counter and timers
- Fitness classes through Mossa(Tested nationally for results) as well as a wide array of independent offerings from “freestyle” instructors
- Four lane 25 yard length pool
- Full Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms each with showers and sauna
- 6000 square foot gymnasium with 6 baskets
- 3 fitness Studios
- Can’t make a class at our times? Try out our Fitness on Demand option. There are over 1000 videos to choose from ranging from strength training to indoor cycling. Classes in the Wellness Studio when room is available.
- Over 40 Group Fitness offerings weekly!!
- 1800+ square ft Main Street Gym- Dumbbells up to 100lbs, Half rack with platform and bumper plates, Free weights and adjustable cross cable machine.
- Child Watch 8:30-10:30PM, 5-7:30PM
- Full Day Preschool program w/ AM and PM options
- Robust sports schedule with offerings for youth, teen and adults