YMCA Financial Assistance
Financial Sponsorship Statement
It is our position at the Athol Area YMCA that all of our membership and program services will always be accessible to any person regardless of age, income, race or religion. In those cases where cost of the membership or program is out of reach for an individual or family we will offer financial sponsorship. This financial sponsorship is made possible through funding from the United Way and through our Century Club “Partner with Youth” donations.
Financial Sponsorship Policy
The Athol Area YMCA provides financial sponsorship to qualified applicants based on the following criteria:
- That applicants qualify for sponsorship based on income and family size, using a sliding fee scale
- That applicants re-apply for sponsorship on an annual basis.
- That applicants meet all financial agreements set forth in the sponsorship.
- Complete YMCA Sponsored Membership Application fully
- Must provide written documentation of all income sources including a month’s worth of pay stubs showing year-to-date pay and/or any public assistance statements.
- Attach a copy of your most recent tax return (IRS form 1040)
- Turn all documents in to the YMCA. Notification of acceptance will be mailed to you.