Membership is the best way to take advantage of our programs and services! Especially when signing up for swim lessons for your children.
- Membership fees may be paid by cash, check, credit card or monthly bank draft.
- A one time joining fee will be charged on all new accounts. Read Capital fee details below.
- Financial assistance is available based on household income!
- Applications can be picked up at the Front Desk. All requests are confidential.
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY PAYMENT:
Authorize your bank to pay your membership monthly through your checking account. It’s quick, it’s easy and you never have to worry about making your monthly payment.
A one-time joining fee of $10.00 applies to new Adult, Approved Couple, Family and Senior Citizen memberships and for members who have let their memberships lapse more than 30 days.
A fee of $5.00 applies to new Young Adult and Full-time College Memberships.
This fee does not apply to Youth or High School Memberships.
Daily Drop In:
Youth/College: $5.00 / $2.50 on Fridays
Adult: $10.00 / $5.00 on Fridays
Seniors (65 & over): $5.00/$2.50 on Fridays
Fitness Class: $10.00
- TRY OUT YOUR FIRST FITNESS CLASS FOR FREE!
Family Swims: $15.00 (maximum per family)